Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ole Miss/LSU Weekend

I always love when it rolls around to LSU coming to Oxford for the Magnolia Bowl. Yes this year we knew what the outcome would be. I didn't end up with but one picture of me from the weekend and it is not a good one but I am glad our heads were not cut off because the person behind the camera was a tad drunk.


The sign at the Delta Gamma house said it all. Sorry it is small it is from my phone.
10-0 We know Geaux Home.


I saw the Colonel Reb blow up on the way back from the stadium and insisted X and I get a picture with it. He willingly gave in to the idea. Oh and yes we did only stay for the first half and headed back to the tent in the grove.


A random shot looking out of our tent Saturday.  We had a perfect people watching spot.  







2 comments :