Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cold November Snow

I am still in a bit of shock but the Memphis area got snow last night.  I think we got a little more than an inch, I haven't heard the news mention how much.  Right now we are still getting a bit of a mix.  Thankfully it isn't causing any issues with the roadways.  I can handle snow like this.  It is beautiful to watch fall and stick to the lawn and trees but not messing up my life by causing driving issues.



It is already beginning to melt a bit.  

Happy Tuesday!!!

6 comments :

  1. This is my kind of snow too. Just enough to be pretty, but not enough to cause power outages and such. We didn't get so much as a flake in our area. Enjoy and be careful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I've been dying for some snow around here - we have had three straight days of rain

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snow! I will miss it this year. Be safe regardless and enjoy Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Love you, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard Memphis got a little snow. How fun! I bet it was gorgeous watching it fall from the sky. That's the kind of snow I like - just enough to enjoy on the ground but not too much that you're stuck inside.

    I love Elizabeth's comment & I'll echo that: enjoy Jack Frost nipping at your nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- we just got our first snow too -- just in time for our first concert tonight too,. The weather has been weird everywhere and it was kind of nice to get a reprieve for a while. But up here Christmas caroling without snow is just strange :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People were flipping out here, and nada. It snowed enough just to be pretty- no accumulation. I was just glad to get rid of that cold freezing rain. Driving to Nashville Sunday was miserable.

    ReplyDelete