Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Build a Six Pack

Yeah it isn't the one with abs.  But if I ever do figure that one out I will let you in on it I promise.  


This is the six pack I am talking about.
I have been wanting some beer to go with my chili since Sunday when I made it.  I finally stopped by Kroger on my way home from running errands today.  And Kroger had a build you own six pack option.  I have been wanting to try a few but didn't want to get a six pack and not like it.  Not to mention I usually go out to eat for lunch so beer is not an option.


Landshark Lager
The Ole Miss defense referred to themselves as landsharks a couple years ago and this got really poplar around here.  Oh to have that group of guys back on the field for us.


Abita Purple Haze
I haven't had any in a long time.  Yep I spent a whole weekend in New Orleans and didn't have any Abita beer.  Terrible I know.


Lazy Magnolia Reb Ale
If this turns out as good as another of theirs I might have to drink a few of these on Saturday in hopes it will help us beat Kentucky.


Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan.
I tried this for the first time last year on the girls weekend in Natchez.  I pick up a six pack every blue moon and it makes me think of the wonderful weekend with my girls.


Samuel Adams Octoberfest
Yes I know October is over but I have never tried it and grabbed one before they are gone for the year.


Diamond Bear Southern Blonde
It is made in Little Rock by a brand I have never heard of.  But I am giving it a try since it is a beer made here in the south.  

Yes, I got two I have had before but at least I know I will enjoy two of these.  There were many others I want to try.  And it will be nice to mix up the ones I already know are good on occasion too.  I don't always want a full six pack of just one brand of beer. 

What would you try if you were making your own six pack?








4 comments :

  1. Fun! My favorite is Shock Top! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landshark is def. a fave around here! I just bought Marc some Trader Joes heferveisen (did I spell that correctly?). Hope you had a great Halloween, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I have not heard of that anywhere here - and we don't have Kroger.
    I am boring - Miller Lites please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do this! I don't think anyone around here does it!

    ReplyDelete