Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogger Award



I am terrible for not posting this sooner.  Traci over at Costalpines tagged me weeks ago with The Versatile Blogger award.  

For the award I have to tell 7 things about myself and tag 15 other bloggers.


1)  I am addicted to Pinterest.  But then who isn't?

2)  I haven't even finished half of my Christmas ornaments.  I know what I am doing with the rest of my days    
     off.

3)  I didn't decorate for Halloween again this year.

4)  I dream of the day that Pete Boone is fired as the Ole Miss Athletic Director.

5)  I have not dressed up for Halloween since I was in the 6th grade.

6)  I bought my first piece of Le Creuset yesterday.  The oval baker in blue.  Now to find something to make in it.

7)  Is excited about the extra episodes coming up of The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles.


 I award this to

Brittany at Boots and Pearls
Kerri at Oh Mann!
Lauren at On A Lighter Note
Sue at Simply Busy
Brynn at Wicked Sweet Tea



2 comments :

  1. Thanks, friend!! :)
    #4 made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank you Thank you for the award :) I can't wait to post this!

    You're gonna love your new Le Creuset and I can't wait to see what divine dish you choose to make in it. We had your white pizza Tuesday night and their were no leftovers between the 2 of us. We made complete pigs of ourselves, but it was worth it haha!

    For Ole Miss' sake I hope Pete Boone is fired too. The Rebels need some new innovating vision and someone who will respect history & tradition. Fingers crossed that a new chapter will begin the first of the year!

    ReplyDelete