Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Thoughts


*** I hate getting up when it is dark outside.  Not very  motivating to get going for work.

***I love that the Kappas had Colonel Reb riding the Crimson Tide to victory on their sign hung from the house over the weekend.


***I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday.  I was sore before the end of the day at work.

*** I am still debating upgrading to an IPhone 4s or save the money for IPhone 4.  I know I need a newer phone just trying to decide.  It will be my Christmas/Birthday present to myself.


*** I am glad the weather is finally cooling off.  I am more than ready to pull out the boots and sweaters.


*** I got to break out my green pea coat this morning.


*** Glad everyone enjoyed Monday's post.









4 comments :

  1. Hello from L.A.!

    Ruth, I bet you look fab in your green peacoat. That and blue are colors that always look so good on you. And wouldn't you know I gave a loud shout when I read about the Kappa's tribute? Colonel Reb should never be forgotten, and I'm so glad to see him still being represented.

    Love you!

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done 30 day shred. It's a fanny kicker. Good on 'ya girl!

    I've always wanted a green pea coat. So classic. It's not quite coat weather here in Charlotte, but I did pull out my faux-Burberry trench today & some boots. Love it!

    Colonel Reb - may he forever live (& possibly be resurrected at Ole Miss in the future).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to wear one of my favorite jackets to an event last night. I rarely got to wear jackets in Texas. It really made the entire outfit. Happy to actually be able to wear cold weather clothes again.

    My husband and I were just discussing upgrading our iphones too. I think we are going to wait for the holidays. They usually have a lot of great deals during that time.

    Keep me updated on your workout. I've been jogging in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for cooler weather, too! Your green coat sounds so cute. I think I'm going to try the shread post baby, keep us posted on your progress! I'm addicted to my iphone4 (on it right now), but the 4s isn't in the picture for me for a little bit longer, can't wait to hear what you get!

    ReplyDelete