Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PInterest Wednesday





google


I am joining Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for another week of Pinterest Wednesday.
The fall weather has finally arrived in North Mississippi.  It has me so excited to pull out my sweathers and boots.  A few of these combinations would be lovely in my closet too.














Source: None via Ruth on Pinterest






Source: None via Ruth on Pinterest






Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




All images found on pinterest

11 comments :

  1. I love the Burberry bag and the two toned leather boots! Have a fabulous day!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the entire first outfit! that sweater is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that wrap sweater in the first outfit! Alright, in reality, I'm kind of in love with that entire first outfit. Great fall finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Miss Honey- LOVE the 2nd set with the Burberry bag and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friend! I hope you're having a great week thus far:)

    I love that Burberry bag.....swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those outfits are to die for! Love your taste, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfits. I desperately need new boots and I really like the pair in the last pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take one of each, please! ;) I need a personal shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these outfits are darling!! .. I am so addicted to pinerest! Love it!

    ReplyDelete