Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hay sculptures

Since I was in high school Mr. Jim has been making these hay sculptures in his front fields.  Mr. Jim has had a write up in Southern Living and a magazine in Europe.  My grandmother was traveling in Northern Europe (can't remember more than that) and saw a write up there about his sculptures.



They aren't just hay sculptures anymore.  I love the Red Baron flying.


An Auburn hat.  If I remember right they are Auburn fans.  Sorry Bama folks but that one is falling apart.


A pirate



The tin man.  



A shot of the field.  I didn't feel the need to run across the rode.


And because I love Snoopy.  









4 comments :

  1. Oh wow! That tin man is just spectacular. I can't imagine how long it takes him to create those. What a fun Fall treat to see. Where exactly is his place located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! So cute! The Tin Man is my fave. Oh and Snoopy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! We love Snoopy too!

    ReplyDelete