Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fitness Motivation

I haven't been doing well with the workouts for the last couple of months.  I have found some motivation from pinterest.  What can't you find on that lovely site.




I really need to remember this right now to keep myself going.


This could be some major motivation.  



In August I did this at least twice a week.  And boy did it leave my legs wobbly.  If I had been doing more I might have seen some great results.  I need to start going with this little workout again.







google





Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Stopping by from FF&P!

    I LOVE the second picture-so true!

    And I think if I can get some motivation that I'm going to have to try that third picture-but getting motivated is not easy....but I would like to be as skinny and fit as those two girls in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is pretty motivating with their images! I wish it would motivate me, just a little bit more!

    On another note, check out my post tomm...I have nominated you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Not formally, but your one of my faves :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a funk lately too! Bought a great electronic food scale and am going to work on it - write down everything I eat and be more aware! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to stay above the funk that fall brings over my workouts! Hope you get inspired, too!

    ReplyDelete