Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Candle Loving

I love fall and winter because it is to me the best time to burn candles.  They can really help give the season a wonderful feeling.  I stopped by the mall in Tupelo on my way back from Bama last week.  Something I rarely get to do as I can't stop with Belle but she didn't go this trip.  I went into Bath and Body Works because I noticed they had out the new fall ones.  And found several wonderful ones.





Pumpkin caramel latte



Salted Caramel


And they both smell good along with 


Apple & Pear from Yankee Candle Co.


What are some of your favorite fall scents?





6 comments :

  1. I love the fall scents Ruth! I have found myself buying a lot of maple sugar, and baking type smells. People walk in my house and ask what have you been baking, lol. I also bought candle warmers at dollar general this time, and have not lit one wick in a candle, and will never again unless the lights go out. These candle warmers are wonderful! They were only $5.00, and you don't have that smell in the house when you blow out the candle, only the scent that the candle gives off. It is heavenly! And you also don't have to worry about forgetting to blow out the candle, as I often do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath & Body have my favorite candles! They smell soooo amazing! My favorite scent is called Spice (it's a Christmas scent) but they don't know if they're bringing it back this year! I would be so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bath and Body works candles, they always smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall scents too. Anything with caramel, coffee or pumpkin smells just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I so need to pick up some candles! We have B&BW here, I need to stop by Yankee Candle when we're home though!

    ReplyDelete