Monday, October 31, 2011

Blogaversary


HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!! 

Today is my second blogaversary.  I can't believe how fast time has gone by. 



When I started this blog I really wasn't sure I would stick with it.  I am very glad I did because I have met some wonderful ladies.  I have found some wonderful recipes and ideas, most of which I have yet to try but one day I will.  I have won a couple awards and that still amazes me, thanks to the ladies who gave them to me.

A few of my favorite topics.  

Recipes
Workouts
Football
Rebels
Holidays
Books

My most poplar posts were of course due to blog hops

My Home Office
Christmas Decorations
Master Bedroom
Cookie Fruit Cobbler



Thanks for coming along for the journey.  I hope everyone sticks around.

6 comments :

  1. happy blogaversary!!! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogaversary Ruth! I'm so glad we connected through our blogs. I look forward to every delicious recipe, Go Rebels post, and pics of your family & friends. Wishing you many more years of blogging and lots of great friends in the process.

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bloggy birthday, Ruth!! Cheers to many more fun years of blogging!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!!! So glad you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations (again)! I am so happy we met in blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete