Monday, September 19, 2011

Water Tower Festival

The last couple of weekends have been busy.  Last weekend (9/16-9/17) was the Water Tower Festival.  I was going to go down for the day to see the craft vendors and instead S got me to volunteer.  Originally I was only going to help out Saturday night but ended up going down Friday night too.
There was a BBQ contest.  I am not sure what the name of the team was that won but they were sure partying up Saturday afternoon and night.


Not the winners but their spot was cute.  And put me in the mood for my trip to New Orleans this past weekend.  I saw a lot of them as they were right next to the volunteer area.  



The bud guys were only doing draft.  This is the first time I have ever seen the taps on the outside of a semi trailer.  I spent the weekend working with my friend M and the Miller guys with their stands.  Friday night I wasn't sure I would ever have feeling after pulling cokes out to count down.  

I didn't make it to the craft fair until the end because for some reason I insisted on watching our whole game.  Why when we lost by what we did I don't know.


A bad picture.  I got a moment to stop and see Jerrod Niemann perform Saturday night.  I had a pass that got me backstage but never got to meet him.  So sad!!


Even if I was working the whole time I had a blast.  and we started planning a girls night out.






3 comments :

  1. What a blast!!!! Have a wonderful day honey!

    I hope you can enter my 2 year blogoversary giveaway! It's fabulous!

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/its-giveaway-happy-blogoversary-blonde.html

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a blast Ruth! I'm a little worried about our Rebs this year. Well, I'm a lot worried about our Rebs this year, lol. I take a lot of heat around here for being a Reb fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. taps on the trailer crack me up.

    glad to hear you had a good time, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete