Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mary Payton Benefit

Friday morning I headed down to New Orleans for the Mary Payton Miracles Can Happen Benefit.  It was held at the Benedict's Plantation in Mandeville.  I spent the weekend at X and WL's house and we went together.  





Sorry this is small it is from my IPhone.  I went with the first dress from this post.  S reminded me on the way down that the theme was black & white.  



The Lombardi trophy won by the Saints was on display and you could take pictures with it.



I loved the centerpieces.  



You could buy a wineglass to have it refilled all night.  They had a lot to chose from and I was sad that the Ole Miss ones were gone by the time we got there.  I was tempted with the Halloween and Christmas ones but finally decided on the Fleur De Lis.  

It was a great night.  















2 comments :

  1. So glad you had a great time! And I love that wine glass... it looks HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Orleans is SUCH a fun city! Wish it wasn't so far away or I'd be there much more often!

    ReplyDelete