Saturday, September 10, 2011

HOTTY TODDY!!!!

Week Two of Football season.  Can we slow it down a bit?  Granted after last weeks game I have a feeling the Ole Miss Rebels are in for a long season.  

I mentioned to Rebecca the song I posted last week.  She suggested today's song.



Ole Miss vs. Southern Illinois 

I hope the Rebels bring us a win today.


We play at 5 on ESPN3.  So I am hoping I can get it online.  If not it will be our radio guys and another game on mute.

video from YouTube

3 comments :

  1. I'm watching OSU today, hope our teams win!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Rebs!! Hubby is sitting there now watching his MSU team. Pssst-I hope they get beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrified for my Dawgs today....I hope both of our teams do well!

    ReplyDelete