Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Entry

I got home Monday night from New Orleans.  I  decided to leave Belle at the boarders until Tuesday morning. I wanted to get a few things done around the house without her under foot.  One of the things I Have been wanting to do for months is paint the front door.  The blue the builder painted it was beginning to fade out at the bottom and I had leftover paint from the desk project.


This is what the front looked like about 2 years ago.



My front door this morning.




My new door!!!  

I got a few spots on the wall.  Oops!  I guess it makes painting that wall my next project.  





3 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the black door! Looks great you did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must agree that your old door needed a makeover. And I'm glad that you gave it the makeover that you deserved. Looking at it now, your door looks really refreshing! Nice choice of color. It definitely rocks!

    Maricela @HomeCraftInc.com

    ReplyDelete