Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday - Football





I am linking up with Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for Pink & Green Thursday.
Next week both the college and pro football seasons start.  I am so excited the NFL got their act together and we don't just have college football this year.



I love the NFL supports breast cancer awareness.






Pink Colonel Reb purse.  I will admit I prefer my team items to be in the colors but some of the pink stuff is cute.




I can't wait to be in this place a couple Saturdays this year.




So excited to see this guy play this year.




Very cute for a desk.



Are y'all ready for some football??




all images found on Google




6 comments :

  1. I love the Grove and everything about it! Only bad thing is this year I don't see is being able to make it there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute items! I prefer my Auburn gear in orange and blue... I don't get why things are made in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for all of you who love football so much! :)
    Cute pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for football weather more than anything! I'm not a huge sports fan, but hubby sure is. Love the tail-gating more than the games and it has been sooo long since we have been to a game at Ole Miss. You will have to post pics for me when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pink gear! I'm so ready for football!

    ReplyDelete