Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY LUCY!!




Lucy was born in Jamestown, NY on August 6th, 1911.
She went from being known as the queen of the B movies to the queen of our hearts.  

Some of the things I have laughed at the hardest and still do are episodes of 





I can never decide which is my favorite clip though.  The Vitameatavegamin commercial bit 


or



The Candy Wrapping job.  


It was really sad to learn when she died in 1989.  I still have the People tribute magazine.  

Thank you Lucy for providing us with so many laughs through the years.




3 comments :

  1. I love Lucy! :) (haha on the pun) That Vitameatavegamin is my favorite too!
    P.S. Thx for praying for my Brodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back so many wonderful memories when I use to stay the summers with my Papa & MeeMee. I would have to hurry home from swim lessons to watch "I Love Lucy" on Nickelodeon. My Papa use to watch it with me as we ate ice cream.

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to LOVE watching Lucy. It's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete