Friday, August 12, 2011

The Day I Got Flashed

I left out a big event in my first week of dorm life. It is the story of getting flashed in my own dorm room.  As I mentioned yesterday our freshman year was the last time Rush was before classes started.   I can't remember if it was the second or third night after we moved in we had a meeting with the RoChis assigned to our dorm about how the Rush parties would work and finding our groups.  These sweet girls also told us that if we had any questions about what an outfit to wear to feel free to ask them.  After the meeting several people ended up back in mine and Jules room.
One person was to shy to ask the RoChis for their opinion of an outfit for the week.  A few minutes after the rest of our little group piled in our room there is a knock at the door.  Our sweet Southern Lady appears wrapped in her pink and white robe to ask us for an opinion on something.  About this moment she starts to go for the sides of the robe.  Jules yells out "Please don't flash us."  To late the robe was wide open.  Thankfully it only revealed a cute red sheath dress.  Whew!  We didn't have to worry about avoiding the weird girl down the hall who flashed us all year.  And a new rule was made.  When future wardrobe questions are needed warn the others if you come with your robe on.
I hope this is the only time I ever get flashed.  And this story has provided us with laughs for years and I am sure for many years to come.


3 comments :

  1. I was about to be in SHOCK because I cannot imagine our gentile Southern Lady flashing for real! Cute story! :)

    ReplyDelete