Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday Ad Campaign



It has been a while since I joined Trish over at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for her Pink & Green Thursday blog hop. I have been out of ideas.  When i saw an ad for Sherwin Williams paint in my magazines it reminded me of how much I am loving their current ad campaign.



Whoever came up with the idea of using paint chips to create pictures is a genius.  


And I love that they left the name of the colors in the picture too.



A vase of flowers pretty enough to set on any table in your home.



Ice Cream sundae good enough to eat.


Do y'all have any ad campaigns that make you smile?



all pictures found on Google


5 comments :

  1. Love the cake and ice cream! Imagine that....I pretty much just love food. Have a great day :)

    Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I've never seen these before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute ads! I haven't seen it yet myself but these pics are making me smile too :) Hope you have a great weekend!


    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ice cream sundae picture. That's really clever. Hope you're have a relaxing weekend. We finally worked in our yard yesterday. I planted some Mexican Heather where there was an ugly space. This heat has killed everything else so I'm hoping the Mexican Heather will be hardy enough to stand the harsh weather conditions. How are your roses doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great campaign!!! I especially love the bird house.

    ReplyDelete