Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kitchen Dreams

With all the cooking I have been doing in the last year.  I have realized there are a few things I need that would make life easier and be able to try some more recipes.  


 A herb mincer would be a lot easier than chopping fresh herbs myself.



 A mini food processor.  I would love a big one but space is an issue until I can get a bigger kitchen.  Maybe like one of these.  









With any of these I would have room for the one item I have been dreaming of having in my kitchen for years.



What is your dream kitchen and what does it hold?




all images found on Yahoo.







7 comments :

  1. I have been recently thinking I seriously need to remodel me kitchen, it is not functional enough for us. I can never get enough kitchen gadgets just having the room to keep them is the problem. Hope you had a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'd love a food processor and herb mincer as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I want a food processor so bad but husband has said "no" every time I have hinted towards it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an herb mincer!! I love my food processor. It makes things easy, but I hate cleaning it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl your first big buy should definitely be the Kitchenaid! I've had mine for years, they last forever and if you get one you'll wonder how you ever lived without it :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want an herb mincer!I get in trouble looking at all the dream kitchens on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Ruthie!

    The Kitchen Aid is a must~as much as you bake and mix things it would be a sound investment. We cannot wait to get ours back! And if you want a large kitchen, you're welcome to ours in Charlotte ;) I'm sure the Firm will sell it to you at a fair price. Can't wait to talk with you this Sunday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete