Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grilled Peaches

i have been craving peaches for about 2 weeks.  Not sure why.  So I picked some up when I went to the grocery store this morning.  I channeled some of Tyler Florence.

Grilled Peaches

2 peaches, cut into pieces
2 dashes of cinnamon
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 shot of Jim Beam



I pealed and cut up two peaches.  I added a shot of Jim Beam, cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar in a bowl and mixed it up.  Added the peaches.  


I let them soak in the fridge for about 30 minutes while I finished dinner.


Grilled the peaches on low for 15 minutes.


I used the last of the homemade vanilla ice cream I made last week with a heaping spoonful of the peaches.


They turned out wonderful.  And it was a great way to end the weekend.  






5 comments :

  1. That looks woonndderrrfuuull. Great idea! Hope you have a fantastic week :)

    XO Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly I have never thought about grilling peaches before, but now I want to go grill some at 8 am lol. Hope you had a fab weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea thank you so much for sharing this with me. Im all Peaches just thinking about it. Looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds simply yummy! Too bad I can't find decent peaches down here. They are all so hard and sour! Does grilling them bring out the juices?

    ReplyDelete