Sunday, July 24, 2011

For the Fall

I am looking forward to fall.  Not only for cooler temperatures but for new fall TV.  Of course the networks have already been running adds like crazy.  There are two that really stick out to me.


This just looks so cute.  I don't know why but I just can't wait to see it. 


I really like Rachel Bilson and can't wait to see what happens when she shows up in Alabama.  I just hope it doesn't show southerners like complete idiots like happens so often with Hollywood.

What shows are y'all looking forward to this fall?


9 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of either of these, but remind me when they start, they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent heard of the other one, but hart of dixie looks good! kinda like sweet home alabama only this time the girl is legit from ny not like how reese was bama breed and moved to ny. looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which network is Hart of Dixie going to be on? I've never heard of it but it sounds like an interesting series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in complete adoration of Rachel Bilson (ever since her wonderful days as Summer Roberts on The OC) so I can't wait for Hart of Dixie and I am looking forward to "2 Broke Girls" too, but I wonder what show it is replacing in the CBS Monday night lineup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please remind me when these are on I haven't seen them advertise, I bet they will be good. I bet Heart of Dixie is going to be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lord, girl - they had better get the accents right too! Nothing irritates me more than a horrible fake Southern accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE don't make Southerners look dumb, PLEASE! And I'm hoping they get the accent right..... I hate when we look and sound like a bunch of hicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two Broke Girls looked pretty good and I havent heard of Heart of Dixie I will have to check them out this fall!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to the Pan Am show! Hart I'd Dixie looks good, too.

    ReplyDelete