Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Favorite TV shows - Growing Pains

I loved tuning into growing pains each week to see what trouble Mike would find and what Mike and Carol would be fighting about that week.



One episode that sticks out for me is when Mike was told to stay in his room and not come out.  And one of Tiffany's songs was playing when he woke up from a nap.  But I couldn't find a clip of that.  The only reason I can think that it stuck out to me is that Tiffany tape was the first one I bought.  



Who wouldn't want to dance around the living room and on the furniture to great music.




I always enjoy bloopers.  It is a reminder that no one is perfect.



And who made an appearance early in his career.  When Titanic came out I knew I recognized that name.  

I will admit the last season or two I wasn't as into it when they aged Chrissy to around age 5. 

8 comments :

  1. I adored Growing Pains! I also love that Kirk Cameron is married to Chelsea Noble who played his girlfriend on the showe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I used to be the biggest fan of growing pains too! Miss that show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember when Matthew Perry played Carol's boyfriend Sandy who died? My bestie and I LOVED Sandy. We still talk about that ep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great show. I was in LOVE with Kirk! Then again, who wasn't??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that show. It was literally my favorite, that and cosby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "we're nowhere near the end, the best is ready to begin...."

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. totally agree with you regarding chrissy... when they aged her i lost a bit of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Mike was ALWAYS up to something!! :)

    ReplyDelete