Sunday, July 3, 2011

Award


I received the Sunshine Award from the very sweet Lauren over at On a Lighter Note a couple weeks ago. I have been terrible by not posting about it yet.  If you haven't checked out Lauren's blog you really should.  She did a cute post about beautifying a clock recently.

1) So for this award I must thank the person who gave it to me.  Lauren thanks so much for the thinking of me.

2)  Tell something about myself.
I am proud to be an Air Force brat.

3) Nominate 10 other bloggers



If you have not checked out  any of these blogs you won't be disappointed.




2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Ruth honey...I'm honored! You are too sweet!!!! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ruth! Sorry I'm just seeing this... trying to get caught up on my blog reading since the holiday :) Hope you had a great weekend.

    xx,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete