Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket


I am linking up with the lovely Daphne over at Flip Flops and Pearls.


I thought I would show off the additions to  my closet.



I finally took an item off my wish list and picked up this watch.


I found this purse at a gift shop in Podunk last month. I went in looking for a wedding gift for my cousin.  No worries I got her present too.  This can be used as a clutch, wristlet or to my surprise a strap was in it too.


I had an urge to shop last week.  So I stopped into Dillard's Friday when I was off and didn't find a thing.  My last stop was the racks of clearance shoes.  Big mistake as I ran across these.  Now I don't know when I will ever wear them.  I texted S wanting to know why I would need these thinking she would help talk me out of it. Instead after she saw the pic insisted I needed them.  Note to self next time the bestie needs to talk you out of something say that first.  HA!! 







 
 

13 comments :

  1. Stopping by from Flip Flops & Pearls and I LOVE that clutch! Too cute!

    And I can totally relate to the whole "needing new shoes"...I kind of have an addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh yay you:) Ok, I LOVE that watch!!! I didn't realize that Fossil made one like it. Mini-Me wanted the MK one. I may have to get her this one, we have a Fossil outlet. Wonder if they would have it? I love ittttttttt!

    Thanks for playing along this week, as always:)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. every girl needs a good pair of red high heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED your blog until I saw the Rebel at the top corner. (Just kidding ... sorta) GO MISSISSIPPI STATE! :o) Hubby and I were born and raised in MS. That's where all of our family is. Small world, huh?

    Visiting from FF&P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting from FF&P. I love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from FF&P! And of course you want, no need the red shoes!! Love it!!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there - am a new Follower - hello!

    Visiting from SWW's blog hop!

    Love the red shoes - click them three times and see where they take you!

    Happy Blogging!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Love the purse and love the watch! The shoes are so chic! I bet you look amazing in all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love those shoes!! I think that's a great purchase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every girl needs some red shoes...even if you have to buy an outfit to go with them! :)

    Enjoyed your blog. Hope you'll stop by and say hello...
    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh i love that watch!!! Hope you're having a good weekend…off to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete