Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Thoughts

*** Is excited that I only work three days this week.  Now to figure out how to get a lot done on Friday and do nothing for the rest of the weekend.

***Is still trying to figure out a mini vacation for this year.

*** I finally got a copy of The Help from the library.  I can't wait to start it.
      

***I have an electric mower.  When I bought it I wasn't paying attention and picked up the one that has to be plugged in to use and not charged up.  Tonight about 1/4 of the way through mowing the backyard I ran over the cord.  ugh!!!  So thinking of getting rid of it and getting one that looks like it is from the 50s.

***Daddy had a stress test today.  It went well and we should have the results in a week.  Thankfully the man didn't take any one's head off as he couldn't have any coffee this morning.

*** I really want a pair of linen pants but can't find any in my size.  

4 comments :

  1. Glad to hear about your dad's stress test, hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for three day weeks! You'll love The Help, I can't believe you've held out for so long!
    Glad your dad's stress tess went well, praying for good results.
    I am 85% finsihed with the first book in the murder club series. I'm loving it but kind of already knew where the story was headed (without giving it away), but I still loved it. Have never been a Patterson fan (read Sunday's at Tiffany's which was just strange and read Swimsuit which was very disturbing), so I was a little leary about it, but I can't wait to start book 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for good results for your dad. I think a mini vacation will be just what you need! Lawn mower is cracking me up bc I totally would have done something like that too. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, please let me know as soon as you know something about your Daddy's stress test. I've been praying. Also, thank you for the reminder about "The Help"! I need to download it on Madeline's Kindle. We should chat about it and 10th Anniversary soon.

    Love you!!

    Moi

    ReplyDelete