Monday, June 6, 2011

New Music

In the last week I have bought 5 new cds.  I don't know what came over me.  Okay I do I love music and was wanting some new tunes to add  to my collection.  Though I really don't have anywhere to put more. 

Jason Aldean My Kinda Party.  I have had Dirt Road Anthem stuck in my head for a week. 


I love a CD full of songs to chill out to or turn up the volume on.  And until I bought this CD I didn't realize he wore earrings. 

Brad Paisley This is Country Music



I love Old Alabama and that Brad donated is donated the proceeds from the song to the Alabama tornado relief.  And it doesn't help that I love the group Alabama.  I was shocked to see how grey the guys from Alabama have gotten in the video. 

I picked up an old Brooks & Dunn too.  Borderline which came out my senior year of high school.  I now feel old. 


My Maria was the only one I could find a video of from the CD.  I was sad I didn't get to see these guys during their final concert tour last summer.  Not to mention there won't be any new music from these guys.

And because I am that cheesy and heard it was worth it from a fellow Donnie lover.  I picked up the new NKTOBSB CD. 


I picked the Hanin' Tough video for this one.  I had this one in while I was cleaning Friday.  And yes I remember the dance moves from the video still (was surprised when I pulled this up on You Tube).  I also picked this one for Donnie in the ripped up jeans.  I have always wondered how many pairs of those he went through.

I also picked up The Avett Brothers I and Love and You.  I had been hearing great things about this group and decided to give them a try. 


Kick Drum Heart was my favorite on the CD.  I finally got to listen to this one tonight while working out.  Maybe not the best workout music but I enjoyed it a great deal.

What is every one's favorite music group or singer?

all videos from You Tube

7 comments :

  1. I really want to get the Jason Aldean CD. I saw him last summer in concert, amazing!!!
    I might also have to get NKOTBSB. I watched some of the old videos after the concert and was dying. Love that you still remember the moves. Together we could do a NKOTBSB dance medley LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in a music slump! I need to get some new tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve the Avett Brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore all those choices! i especially love the new Jason Aldean CD and the song "Church Pew or Bar Stool".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am mainly a Christian music listener. Although I will listen to whatever I have to when the kids and hubs are in the car.... anything from Metallica to Rhianna to Stone Temple Pilots all the way to Eminem. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Ruthie!

    Wow what a selection. I'm completely taken back by the NKOTBBSB, of course, but what good times. I'm going to have to check out Jason Aldean, though. Have we been out of the country so long I don't know who anyone is anymore?

    Love you!!

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad was just talking about the Avett Brothers the other night I will have to check them out. I have been pretty hooked on Kings of Leon for the past few months.

    ReplyDelete