Sunday, June 5, 2011

Move it Monday

Wow!  We have made it into June. How did that happen?  And it has already gotten hot in Mississippi.
This week I hit the gym once.  But I did get in cardio two other times since I mowed the yard.  And the front looks like it needs it again already.  Why I haven't watered it.
I got in 2 workouts with my EA active game.  I hate mountian climbers, not sure if I mentioned it before.  And when I do jumps I really feel the fat jiggle and I hate that feeling.  A huge reminder that I need to put in more work in the gym.
I also got in 2 kettle bell and one ab workout.  I really enjoy doing the kettle bell workouts.  And I need to be brave and try Jillian's workout again.
Eating went well but that was made easy by only working 3 days last week.  So not looking forward to a 5 day work week.

2 comments :

  1. I can't believe it is June either. The year just moves so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I can't believe it's June! The weather out here is so weird, I'm not used to it.

    ReplyDelete