Saturday, June 18, 2011

Favorite TV Shows - Laverne & Shirley

One of my favorite TV shows as a kid was Laverne & Shirley.    It wasn't until I was a teenager that I learned they were a spin-off show of The Happy Days.  I learned that after seeing a re-run of the episode they appeared on.



The only reason I can think of is they just mad me laugh.  You never knew what kind of trouble they would get into or cause for that matter.  And who could forget their pals Lenny & Squiggy who lived upstairs in the apartment building.



I will admit though that I did not care as much for the years when they moved to California at the end of the show.  I preferred the years of working at Shotz Brewery in Milwaukee.  No matter what she was wearing Laverne had a L on her top.



Ritchie even guest starred on Laverne & Shirley where he and Laverne competed in a dance competition.


2 comments :

  1. That was my favorite show! Have a great weekend doll. Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com
    www.koridonahue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new background!!

    and i love laverne and shirley - i took some lines from their theme song for my high school senior quote!

    http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/little-more-fancy.html

    ReplyDelete