Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Shower

I headed down to Oxford yesterday afternoon for a baby shower for one of my oldest friends RW.  She is having a girl and is the first one in a while to have one.  I went a little crazy at Target this week.
I was going to pick up something on her registry but then I saw all the other cute stuff.


How cute are the diamond ring rattle and first purse.  I found the clip on bows by the register.


They built a swimming pool last year so of course she will need a swimsuit next year.


While looking for an item on the registry I saw this cute bath wrap next to it.  When I saw the crown was 5 points I knew our little ZTA legacy must have it.


PW, the father, is a UT Fan and the orange & white polka dotted towel wrap was on the registry.  

I can't wait to meet little MK.






3 comments :