Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

***I hit 300 posts last week.  I never thought I would see that number. 

***Last Tuesday was my first day without a bandage.  I was to excited to be done with that. 

***Prayers please for my father who is having an echo cardiogram Friday morning and for my aunt having brain surgery on 5/17.

***I am still amazed and saddened by the destruction tornadoes did to my home state of Alabama a week ago.  And oh so thankful my family & friends there are safe.

***Is working on my resume and finding a new job.  The current stress is beginning to be way to much.

***Is hoping my winning streak on blog giveaways will carry over into a lottery win. 


8 comments :

  1. Keeping your family in my prayers! I've had an EKG and the test itself actually is not at all scary or painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers! Good luck with your job search--I'm sure you'll find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Ruth!

    There has been so much going on in your life, honey, I am just blanketing you in prayer. Best of luck on your job search!

    Love you,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to 300! Fingers crossed on the lottery win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your father and yeah for 300 posts. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for 300 posts! Good luck on the job search, trust me when I say I know how hard and nerve-wracking it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking of you and your family... you have a lot going on! Good luck on the job search, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I hope you win the lottery too!

    I am glad your family is safe. I will pray for the upcoming medical events. And glad to hear you are doing better!

    Congrats on 300 posts!

    And good luck with the job search!! If you want to move to LA, I can help! :)

    ReplyDelete