Monday, May 30, 2011

Move it Monday

I didn't post a Move it Monday last week because the week before I did absolutely nothing.  And I have no excuse. 
Last week I got back on track.  I got in 3 strength and 3 ab workouts.  I only got in one cardio workout.  I have been terrible with the cardio lately.  Which is really strange since I used to be a cardio queen.  I need to get back in the habit and maybe I can see some of this muffin top disappear. 
I did well with eating.  I knew i needed to be good all week since I was heading to Sunset Symphony Saturday night and I would be spending some time snacking on yummy not so good for you food. 
This week I want to get in 3 cardio workouts and keep up my strength and ab workouts.  I also want to get in one yoga or pilates session. 

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours! And uh, I agree with you--I NEED to get back into a routine of working out!

    ReplyDelete