Monday, May 9, 2011

Move it Monday

How is it May already?  This year is flying by so fast.  Can it please slow down a bit? 
Last week I worked out 5 days and one day even got in two workouts.  I need to work better at getting in workouts in the morning again. 
I hit the gym for the first time in a month.  Yeah me!  I only lasted 15 minutes on the cross ramp.  Man am I already out of shape.  I should have done what I could for the month after the injury.  But I will get there.  I did one ab workout and two kettle bell workouts.  I also did two workouts with my EA Active game.  Boy that will hurt a bit. 
I ended up eating out twice last week.  I had been doing so well with that.  And boy will it save money.  I picked healthy choices when I went or as healthy as it could get.  This week I want to keep that up. 
This week I want to get in workouts for 5 days again.  Continue to get in my strength and cardio.  I know one night will be working in the yard.  I was going to today but woke up with a headache.

2 comments :

  1. Hope your feeling better girl!

    I am about to MOVE IT.....
    I'm going running just as soon as I finish eating:)

    What is a cross ramp??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out 5 days a week and one day 2 workouts in 1 day girl that is awesome! I think you r being to hard on yourself! Keep going you are going wonderful! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete