Monday, May 16, 2011

Frozen Margarita Pops

I got this recipe from Ingrid Hoffman's Simply Delicioso.  Don't worry this won't be the only one I make from this cookbook but I couldn't find one of the items needed for the other recipe at the grocery store this morning. 


Frozen Margarita Pops

1/2 c. Tequila
6 lime all-fruite frozen pops
margarita salt or kosher salt

Pour the tequila into a tall and narrow glass.  Remove the frozen pops from their wrappers and submerge them one by one in the glass of tequila, tilting the glass to competely moisten the entire popsicle.  Sprinkle each side of the frozen pops with some salt and then arrange the pops on a plate and serve immediately.


I didn't get a picture of the pop I made tonight.  I didn't see the point of doing all six since it was just me.  I chose to use my margarita salt and it turned my fingers on my right hand pink.  So I couldn't get one with my camara.  It turned out good.  Though be careful of the salt you put on them.  I got to much in some parts. 




Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. OH LAWDY MERCY,,,,,,
    this is all I need is a margarita on a stick! haha

    Thanks for sharing this! I was thinking of having a 4th of July get together (if were in town) and if I do, I will so be making these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for linking up & back:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, you've made my day. Enough said.

    Love you,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete