Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Favorite TV shows - Facts of Life

You take the good, you take the bad. 



Who didn't like watching to see what Blair, Jo, Tootie, and Natalie were up to each week.  They certainly made boarding school look like fun.  And who doesn't love Mrs. G.  Season 1 had a lot of characters including one played by Molly Ringwald.  I am glad they narrowed it down to the 4 characters starting in season 2.  The four girls living in a room they had to fix up over the kitchen was great.


I love the pillow fight.  And Natalie losing half a bolt on her cap and declaring "Losing a bolt, I am working at half wattage."



The paint fight is another moment that always sticks out to me.



Another 80s favorite that had George Clooney in it. 






The sad part of the reunion shows is that Jo is never there.  I hope the next time Nancy will join the gang.  It just doesn't feel like a complete reunion without her being a part of it. 


all videos found on You tube

2 comments :

  1. I LOVED Facts of Life! I wanted to be like Blair (why? she was so snobby) but still I thought she was pretty, rich and cool and wanted to sign up for that! ha ha

    ReplyDelete