Monday, April 25, 2011

Move it Monday

Wow! Another week.  I got in my three workouts.  Two sessions on the Wii fit cardio and one kettle bell workout.  I am so excited and for the first time I worked out for over thirty minutes before my finger started throbbing.  Yeah!!  I am going to finally go back to the gym this week.  I don't want to feel like I have wasted a whole month of dues.  I admit I keep a gym membership because I hate to waste my money so I will go. 
Eating went well.  I didn't eat out at all this week.  and worked on eating more fruits and veggies which is something I fail at. 
If I can keep up the three workouts this week I am going to get some new cds as my reward. 
I hope everyone else had a great week and does well this week.

2 comments :

  1. Do you think the wii fit workouts really work? I have my wii fit at school but all I have is the wii fit plus and dont really use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl!!! You're doing great and glad your finger is finally getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete