Monday, April 11, 2011

Move It Monday

Another week come and gone.  I got in 3 short workouts last week and it felt great just to move.  I don't get why my finger starts throbbing after 20 minutes but I can't wait for that to stop.  I am ready to get back to my longer workouts and getting up in the mornings too.
I ate better last week too.  Minus the cave in and buying a bag of jelly beans.  And well lets face it Friday wasn't that great since I ate out twice and had some drinks.  But I did my best making good choices from the menus.  But I have fallen back into the habit of a coke almost every morning in the last couple weeks.  My goal for this week is to start cutting those out again.  When I did that for January and February I felt was feeling better and I think that really helped with the weight loss I was seeing.
This week I want to eat better and get in at least one 20 minute workout every day.

9 comments :

  1. Your doing good girl and I am proud of you. With the coke thing- i have never been a big fan but my mom used to be obsessed with diet coke and when she tried to quite she just substituted tea instead and eventually she was off and then she didn't need the tea anymore. just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl you are doing fabulous. I definitely need to get my booty in motion. I mean it is but hardly LOL.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on it too! Three workouts last wee and eating better, though as you'll see on my blog to come, I didn't do so hot this weekend. I"m sure my weigh-in this afternoon will be enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! You should be mighty proud! & how stinkin' cute is the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great! Especially with an injury...I think I would have used that as a big excuse! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great! I like how I started working on Move It Mondays then stopped... because I haven't been moving it. Need to start back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOO! Good for you! It's so hard, and I can't even imagine with an injury! And I have a sever addiction to Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your motivation!! Great job!

    And are you drinking enough water? I sometimes get odd parts throbbing (like side of my leg) and it's usually because I neglect to hydrate enough. Not sure if that helps much...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ran today for the first time in a while. It hurt.
    Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete