Monday, April 4, 2011

Move It Monday

Wow! Another week and month down this year.  I don't have long to look cute in a dress for weddings.  And another week with only one workout.  I got my stitches out Thursday and being able to move my finger again.  i am looking forward to getting back to my workouts this week.  I did better with eating last week.  Thanks for all the support about missing workouts.  I am so lucky to have met a great group of ladies through the blog world.
and on the another month is gone.  I made it through all of March without buying or eating Easter candy.  And it was hard to say no to the jelly beans offered to me by a co-worker.  Now lets see if I can hold out until the week of Easter.  That all red bag of starburst jelly beans is quite tempting.

7 comments :

  1. Ok so YOu have been a big inspiration that you have me in! Glad to hear got the stitches out! Hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I know you already look amazing girl! Glad your finger is healing up and you can get back into the swing of things! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to resist the gravity pull toward the jelly beans too. They have an entire section designated to Easter candy at the grocery store where I shop. It's next to the check out. I LOVE jelly beans so you can imagine the temptation of walking by them. It's horrible! I hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about what treats I'll allow myself for Easter. It is hard!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, today when I saw PEEPS in the store, I turned really fast and told myself: If you keep up the good work, next week get some & save them til Easter. THEN EAT THEM ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have paid the price - on the scales - for the Robin Eggs - kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Jelly Belly beans are fat free. :D

    I have totally slacked since coming back from FL. I have been keeping up with my arm weights and that is it. But I signed up to teach two yoga classes on Memorial Day, so maybe that will be the kick in the pants I need.

    Ruth, I just realized that I have never seen a photo of you. I think you need to post one in your fabulous dress when you attend the wedding!

    ReplyDelete