Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  You enjoyed dying eggs and Easter egg hunts. 
I was christened on my first Easter.  I think the parents were going for a holiday theme in my first year of life. 



Promise this couch wasn't owned by my family.  The back of the pic says it is in the office at the First Presbyterian Church. 


Our Easter traditions centered around going to church and putting out our baskets the night before.  My grandmother made my basket and my older cousins along with the chic I am holding. 

I have not been home in several years for Easter.  Once I got out on my own the parents quit doing anything for Easter.  I am lucky that S and her family include me for lunch and we always dye Easter eggs.


At the beginning of the month while Belle was at day care they did Easter pics and she cooperated.

I hope the Easter bunny was good to everyone.





3 comments :