Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday S!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S!!! 



After Race for the Cure a couple years ago.

S and I met at Ole Miss.  We were both accounting majors when she pledged ZTA.  And eventually became one of my two adopted Lil Sis's.   And she is the only one of the 4 who isn't born in December.


I don't have any pics from nights out for S's birthday but this oldie is from a birthday celebration for T, myself, and TLC.  


S is a total inspiration to me.  Right now she is going back to get her accounting degree to go along with the marketing she already has.  She is wanting us to go through with that dream of sitting for the CPA together.   



JF, H, and S in the 4th of July parade.

Not only is she the best friend a girl can ask for but she has blessed me with two adorable little boys to spoil rotten.  S keeps  me ground and pushes me to be my best even when I really am not up for it.  She also keeps me silly.  






3 comments :

  1. happy birthday to your sweet friend. what a great tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet friend! Happy birthday to S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a sweet post! Hope your friend had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete