Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday



Today's topic is something on my mind a lot.  I get my stitches out this morning and am thinking I might need some band aids for a bit. And it will be a lot better than the bandage and brace I have been using for the last week.  


These made me laugh.


I know a few people who would love these.


I have a feeling with 3 nephews I will end up getting used to these.


Where were these when I was a kid?


Isn't this cute first aid kit?  I found it in my search on Google but when I clicked on it.  No longer listed on Etsy. 








8 comments :

  1. Aww, hope you're feeling better! I have pink hello kitty band aids, love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your having a better week girl and that your finger is healing well. This is an adorable post! Love the bandaids and the first aid kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're better! As for bandaids...Dora and Princesses are what we have in our home. I've been known to sport them myself a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the strawberry shortcake bandages and I NEED the cupcake ones!!
    feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look for crazy band aids to freak out my kids. They ask for band aids (they are high school students) and I pull the Cars band-aids out of my desk drawer. LOL.

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my Wordless Wednesday post! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better! I love pattern bandaids! I don't care if I'm too old for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better. Those band-aids are so much fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are on the mend sweet Ruth! So sorry about your finger I am sure it was awfully painful - these bandaids sure are adorable though! Thinking of you - and I LOVE your new blog background!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete