Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On the Hunt Part 4

I searched a couple other places like JCrew and Talbots for dresses but didn't see any that I liked on their sites. So the last place I checked out and found a few options was ModCloth.  I love looking at their dresses because they are cute and have the funnest names to go with them.  There are several I fell in love with.


I'll be True
I love the one shoulder on this dress and it is something I have never worn before.



Kennebunkport in Starboard.  
They have it in several colors but I think this is my favorite.



Veridian Verity.  
I love the ruffles on this one.



Blue Escape.  
I love the color and detailing.  And this is something I could wear to work later too.



Blue Dynamics in Areo.  
I love this color and have several things in it.  




Hellenic Festival
This is probably my favorite.  I can see it being dressed up for the weddings and something fun to run around in with a pair of flip flops.  

I promise this is the last post in my adventures to find a dress.  


all images from Modcloth








10 comments :

  1. Check out www.vestique.com too. I just found them (through another blogger. They have awesome jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, I am loving that first dress. That is precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the first off the shoulder one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the first one too! But you won't go wrong with any of them. ModCloth is awesome, I have not bought anything from them yet but I love to browse too- and they get new pieces in every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple one, but it's a classic style and I love classic! They are all very pretty and gorgeous though. I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an excellent taste in clothing. I adore the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that 5th one...... that color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Blue Dynamics in Aero dress! It is such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first and second one honey! Thanks so much for linking up today with us. I hope you can come back and do it again next Friday! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete