Monday, March 28, 2011

Move It Monday

Happy Monday!  Last week was a big bust for me after my accident.  I got in a good one Monday and some yard work Tuesday morning.  I also didn't eat well using the accident as an excuse to indulge and feel better.  I started to feel like crap by Friday without any workouts and eating well. I am ready to get back to eating well this week.  I am going to work on the Wii most of the week.  My finger gets hot already in the splint so spending very long working out probably won't work until I get my stitches out on Thursday.  Here is to a better week.

9 comments :

  1. I have a feeling it's going to be a super great week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I missed the post on the accident. Guess I was off sniffing paint fumes (story of my life) but I am glad you didn't cut it all the way off! I was horrible last week, and I mean horrible! I only went to the gym once! Ate as I pleased, and said because I was climbing up and down a ladder all day I was "entitled"! What makes me do stuff like that? Anyhoo, I'm with ya on doing better this week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better soon, you are a good inspiration for me to get it in gear and get to moving! Thanks and this week is going to be a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better this week honey! Hope you had a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a much better week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here girl! Cheers to a better week! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sorry you cut yourself, jeez...hope u don't worry about getting some cheat time, I personally believe those r important to the long run of health...too long of a health only leads to an equally long run of off it in my experienc e so I think it s a good thing, take a break in all areas,, So what is ur fav thing to do in the world??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better! I think you'll easily get back into the swing of things this week!

    ReplyDelete