Monday, March 21, 2011

Move It Monday

I have to confess that I only got in two workouts last week.  I was having major issues with my sinuses and all I wanted to do was come home from work and crash.  I am lucky that even non-drowsy meds knock me out.  boo!  But on the plus side I didn't have much of an appetite so I didn't get that much.  I took my measurements early this month and I got a quarter inch off my abs & hips so far this month.  That made me feel better after not working out all week.  I am ready to get back to it this week.  And now with the warm weather I will be adding in yard work.  I meant to work on it a bit this weekend but it just didn't happen.
Here is to a good week.

3 comments :

  1. I need to get in the groove myself! I totally agree on the weather, great weather makes me move better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 workouts is better than nothing! Good for you! I've got to get back on the fit train too!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's approximately two workouts more than I did. GOOD FOR YOU! Be proud!!

    ReplyDelete