Monday, March 14, 2011

Move It Monday

Another week down. Another week of good workouts.  This week I didn't do any kettle bell workouts.  I used my Wii fit & EA Active 2 along with hitting the gym.  I could barely walk Monday and Tuesday after doing my first EA Active 2 workout.  My calves were killing me.  I set up a 9 week program with the EA active game and it set me to have 4 workouts a week.   The workouts are really challenging and change things up each day.  And I learned this week that I truly hate mountain climbers.  I didn't do the but a couple cardio items each time.
I haven't seen any weight change in the last 2 weeks or any measurement changes in a month.  But I swear I look slimmer but then maybe that is wishful thinking on my part.
This week I am going to continue with my EA Active and Wii fit games.  Along with hitting the gym and working in the yard.  I also want to get in 2 abs workouts this week.
Eating went well last week.  I brought my lunch every day and had one cupcake for a co-workers birthday Friday.  I didn't even eat out this weekend.  I am hoping to keep up the eating this week.  

3 comments :

  1. You go girl! And you probably do look thinner, but even if it is in your head, how you feel is what matters. Keep up the good work. I have got to stop eating. I have been faithful about going to the gym twice a day most every day, but I am eating twice as much, and OMG, you should see what all I cooked this week end, (and of coarse I ate what I cooked too) lol. Great job on the cup cake thing, I probably would have pigged out. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! Doesn't it feel great?
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are just doing the best job!! I know you must feel great....we were just talking about bringing lunch and cupcakes...in the oven right now..and Britt made her lunch too..so much healthier and cheaper! haha

    ReplyDelete