Sunday, March 27, 2011

ABCs

I have seen this on several blogs recently.  And I thought this would be something I could peck out.


Age:  33.  Though I prefer saying 26 & holding

Bed size:  Full

Chores I dislike:  Cleaning the bathrooms

Dogs: Belle

Essential start to your day:  glass of milk

Favorite color:  Blue

Gold or silver: silver

Height:  5'4 1/2"

Instruments you play: flute 

Job title:  Expense Team Lead

Kids: zero

Live:  North Mississippi 

Mom's name:  Charlotte 

Nickname: Ruthie and Ru

Overnight hospital stay: when I was born

Pet peeves:  Rude people

Quote from a movie: "Frankly my dear I don't give a Damn!"

Righty or lefty:  Righty

Siblings:  younger brother

Time you wake up:  around 6.

Underwear:  Victoria's Secret

Vegetables you don't like:  it is more like which ones do I like

What makes you run late:  traffic and getting my hair done

Xrays you had:  Chest, Teeth

Yummy food you make: garlic cheese biscuits

Zoo animal favorites: White tigers

2 comments :

  1. ooo fun!!! i love your alphabet!! i'm a big fan of white tigers, too but the giraffes will always have my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we have a few things in common!

    ReplyDelete