Sunday, February 13, 2011

Think Pink

Last Saturday the Memphis ZTA alum group hosted the Third Think Pink Luncheon.  I didn't get many good pictures because I didn't realize the flash was off on my camera, who turned it off?  I went last year when they honored my friend Molly for her 20 year Anniversary.  This year they honored one of the local DJs Ron Olson and his family.  I don't have a picture of him but he was wearing a bright pink vest and tie.

Our beautiful table.  
They also had several tables set up outside the room for silent auction items.  By the time I got there the items I was interested in had already gone to high for me.  :(
We did have someone win an autographed copy of John Grisham's new book.


There is also a fashion show sponsored by stores at Saddle Creek Mall, which is where the Race for the Cure starts every year.  Molly modeled with her new grandson Miller.  
Thankfully the weather held off and we were able to have the luncheon last weekend. 


5 comments :

  1. Way to go! What a great time for a good cause. I have been to Saddle Creek Mall many times- my SIL lives down the street! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love going to events like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your win!! i've recently started a collection of autographed books, and i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete