Monday, February 28, 2011

Move It Mondays

Wow!  I can't believe we have finished 2 months of 2011 already.  Where is this year going?  
I got in most of my workouts last week.  I didn't get in all the arm and ab workouts but I hit everything else.  I took my measurements and haven't lost anymore.  Boo!  I am sticking around the same with weight too.  It went up the week before last but is now back down.  I am so going with that is because I am building a lot of muscle by actually keeping up with a strength workouts.  I am determined to see some changes in March.  I am going to switch up my routine a bit next week.  And I am going to steal the idea from CT Cupcake and not buy any Easter candy for the month of March.  And I also need to stay away from any offered to me.
How is everyone else doing with their workouts?

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with all of your workout goals! I worked out today for the first time in a week--ahhh, I felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get back on track. My knee is holding me back :( I am not sure if I can resist the Easter candy!! :((

    ReplyDelete