Monday, February 14, 2011

Move It Mondays

Photobucket


How did it become Monday again?  
Last week I worked out 3 mornings.  And yes I am so counting the snow day when I worked out that morning.  I got in 2 abs and 2 arm workouts but only got in the one kettle bell workout.  Due to all the crazy weather we had last week I only hit the gym once.  But I did play on my Wii Fit 4 days and on the snow day I got in 1 1/2 hours on it.  I am glad I didn't sit on my butt because it sure was tempting in the freezing temps we were having.  I didn't eat so well last week though.  I did give into those comfort food cravings.  
This week I am going to get back on the ball with my eating.  And keep up the workouts.  If I can get in the second kettle bell workout I will be excited.  And I am so ready for 4 nights in the gym.  

1 comment :

  1. Good for you! keep it up- this pretty and warm weather should help out with the motivation! Have a great day and Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete