Sunday, February 6, 2011

Move It Mondays

Photobucket


Time for another edition of Move it Mondays with SueMac on the Run.  
I have to admit that I did not do well this past week.  I got in workouts on Monday and Tuesday and that was it.  I got to feeling bad.  But at least I got in one cardio, ab, and kettle bell workout.  
I did okay with eating.  But could have done better.  I ate a lot of junk because it was easy and made me feel happy.  I got in one workout yesterday morning.  
My goal is to hit the gym 4 days this week and get in at least one ab workout and one kettle bell workout.  And keep going with my Wii fit.  That thing really makes working out fun again.
I hope everyone else had a better week than I did.



7 comments :

  1. I hear ya friend! I was the same way. I ran 2 times.
    I was feeling bad too. But look on the bright side, that's 2 more than the person that didn't do anything:)

    I am going to the gym soon. blahh Funny how I dispise that place and I only go to use their treadmill. It's something about "going & sweating" ha

    Have a great day, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck this week!! four days is ambitious, but YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth! Thanks for the comment! I just worked out on Monday and Tuesday last week, too! I'm hoping to get to the gym a few more times this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth,

    Keep it up! You can do it, sister. Seriously...we need to Skype this weekend. It won't be a good birthday week unless it happens!

    Love you,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent some awards your way! Have a great week! Love your blog...

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up. you can do it and 2 is better than none right? Hope you had a great monday and an ever better tuesday! Love ya
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete