Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home Tour Tuesday - White Room




Today's Home Tour Tuesday topic is White Rooms aka linen closets.  
Being single makes it easy for me to keep mine very neat.  The linen closet is in my hall bath.


The bottom of the closet.  The closet is at an angle.  


Top shelves.  
I have two shelves with sheets and two with towels.  And the bottom shelf is just extras.

The builder graced me with a second linen closet in the hallway.  But as all my items fit into the one in the bathroom this is what my hall one looks like.


Yep it holds all my bar glasses.  There was not room for them in the kitchen so I am so glad I have this closet.  
The bottom shelf also holds candles to switch out through out the year.







7 comments :

  1. Wow, aren't you lucky to have more storage space than you need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about the bar glass storage! Some wine glasses made it into my post too ;-) I'm liking the cobalt blue glasses on the top shelf...

    I envy your extra storage and neatness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, isn't it funny that we have more cocktail glasses than anything? I could open a flippin bar:p

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a closet full of bar glasses and candles!! A girl has to be ready, right?? I wish I had more closet space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many cocktail glasses--I love it! You have tons of storage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a hallway one too - packed with candles, cords, frames and photographs. I need to clean it out and put blankets in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice...mine holds all the beach goodies!

    ReplyDelete